Beautiful & Peaceful Peregian Family Home
Welcome home to this outstanding and immaculately presented home sitting on a 450m2 block located in the Peregian Breeze estate.
Walk in and feel the breeze coming from nearby Peregian Beach as you enjoy the large entertaining area with friends and a good BBQ. This home oozes sophistication and style from the front door to the manicured gardens in the backyard. Welcoming natural light from every direction complimenting the decor and expansive living spaces and elegant interior.
With 3 large bedrooms, ducted air-conditioning, down-lights throughout & media room with it's own outdoor decked entertaining area.
Features you will love:
Plantation shutters in main living areas and bedrooms
King sized master with large resort style ensuite with double vanity and deep bath and walk though robe
Separate media room with a private outdoor timber deck
Study nook off from the kitchen area
Large galley kitchen with stone bench tops and walk in pantry
Spacious dining / lounge area looking out onto the alfresco area
Large double gate side access to store caravan, boat or trailer
Low maintenance manicured gardens
Room for a pool
Fully fenced with side access
Quality steel framed home
So much more...
Your vibrant Beachside Village lifestyle is awaiting, with everything you could want right on your doorstep.
• Peregian Breeze Shopping complex with restaurants, gym, cafe, Kip McGrath Tutoring and more
• Local Child care centre
• 4 km to Peregian Beach village square with cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and patrolled beach
• 700m to Peregian Beach College (from Kindergarten to year 12)
• 2 km to St Andrews Anglican College (from Kindergarten - to year 12)
• 5 km to Peregian Springs State School
• 2 km to Coles and adjoining specialty shops
• 16 km to Sunshine Coast Airport
Contact me today to arrange a private inspection of this beautiful home.